Gynecological diseases in women are not a rare case, moreover, in the process of life almost every woman, regardless of age, is facing them.
The causes of diseases of the female sexual sphere are often considered: a bad ecological environment, malnutrition, stress. But in addition to these factors, there are diseases that are considered hereditary acquired.
All gynecological diseases can be divided into three groups:
Sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, candidiasis, thrush, chlamydia;
Diseases of the viral etiology that can cause the genital herpes virus, HIV, cytomegalovirus or human papillomavirus
Diseases of a purulent-inflammatory nature. There are often distinguished diseases: colpitis, endometritis, adnexitis, cervicitis, pelvitoperitonitis, vulvitis and other diseases.
Any gynecological diseases and their symptoms require an early referral to the doctor for the purpose of setting the right diagnosis and prescribing the necessary treatment for the sensations.
Children's gynecological diseases
Gynecological diseases in girls occur less often than in adult women, but during their treatment it is necessary to ease anxiety and create a positive attitude towards caring for their own health.
Among the most common children's gynecological diseases, vulvovaginitis is the first in frequency and importance. Vulvovaginitis is quite dangerous for girls under 10 years old. In this age period, the vaginal membrane is very tender and vulnerable, the vaginal environment is alkaline, so under these conditions the infection spreads very very quickly.
No less serious are such diseases as trauma to the labia, vaginal bleeding in girls in the prepubertal period, premature puberty, vague sex, inflammation, oncology.
Treatment of gynecological diseases abroad
Gynecological clinic "In Vitro", Bulgaria is a narrow-profile, international clinic with excellent reputation.
Here are held:
• hysteroscopic resection of the endometrium
• hysteroscopic resection of fibroids
• hysteroscopic surgery on the appendages
• Laparoscopic surgery
• Laparoscopic vaginal hysterectomy
Clinical laboratory also conducts laboratory studies that help doctors to obtain exhaustive information about the patient's condition.
In addition to taking care of the health of their patients, the Center "In Vitro" also carries out plastic operations to reduce and enlarge the breast, as well as other surgical interventions from the sphere of aesthetic medicine.
Clinic of gynecology and obstetrics Starnberg, Germany - academic medical institution of the University of Munich. Medical services of the clinic:
- Operative gynecology (outpatient and inpatient)
- Full range of vaginal and abdominal surgery on the internal and external genitalia
- Full spectrum of gynecological oncology surgery (intra-, retroperitoneally, laporascopically), as well as nerve-sparing radical gistrektromiya, ovarian carcinoma surgery, gynecological oncology
- Breast surgery, all types of breast-conserving surgeries, including plastic surgery
- Minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery for treatment and diagnosis:
- Hysterectomy (TLH, LASH, LAVH)
- Surgery of endometriosis
- Ovarian surgery (including hysteroscopic surgery)
- Organoregulatory myomium
- Synergy Surgery
- Surgery of polyps
- Surgery of adhesions
- Anatomical and functional plastic reconstruction of the pelvic organs
- All types of operations for genital disorders of the structure (including implantation of neovagins)
- Reconstructive surgery of the vulva, vagina