Today, we can confidently say that in recent years, oncological diseases are much more common among the population than 10-20 years ago. The cancer daily takes the lives of hundreds of people, yet it is well treatable, but only in the early stages of the disease.
The available statistics indicate that every second patient with cancer had a diagnosis at the third or fourth stage. Consequently, an attentive and quivering attitude towards your body will help to identify cancer in a timely manner, and therefore increase the chances of recovery.
Foreign clinics are ready to offer new, innovative methods of treatment of oncological diseases:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Chemoembolization by microspheres
- Individual antitumor vaccines
- Radiofrequency RF-ablation of liver tumors, etc.
Treatment of oncological diseases in children.
Oncological diseases in children have their own characteristics. Taking into account some statistics. It can be argued that the total incidence of malignant tumors in children is relatively small and amounts to approximately 1-2 cases per 10,000 children, while in adults this figure is tens of times higher. About a third of cases of malignant neoplasms in children are leukemia or leukemia.
Leukemia (leukemia, blood cancer) is a malignant blood disease characterized by tumor proliferation of immature precursor cells of leukocytes. Clinical manifestations of leukemia in children may include enlargement of lymph nodes, hemorrhagic syndrome, pain in bones and joints, hepatosplenomegaly, CNS damage, etc. Symptoms of leukemia include unmotivated temperature rises, nasal bleeding, gum bleeding, weakness and fatigue, lack of appetite and abdominal pain.
Treatment of leukemia abroad
Transfusion of blood components. A complex and effective method, which is based on an accurate determination of the balance of cells of various stem sprouts.
Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation. In this case, bone marrow transplantation or stem cells is assumed.
Drug therapy with the use of alpha-interferon, drugs that block the tyrosine kinase activity of a protein called Bcr-Abl.
The best oncology clinics and centers that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer are:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Memorial can be safely considered the best oncology center in the world. This medical institution is famous for the creation and application of holistic systems for combating tumor diseases. The clinical center is famous for its scientific achievements and the results of treatment, which give people great hope that in the near future one of the most important problems of medicine, which is considered the death rate from oncology, will nevertheless be safely resolved.
- The Gustave Roussy Cancer Institute (IGR) is one of the best oncological centers in Europe, the leading medical institution in France. Accepts patients of all ages with oncological diseases for treatment at any stage of the disease and with any tumor localization.
- The Chaim Sheba Hospital is one of Israel's largest diversified public health institutions. The most powerful, regularly improving medical potential of the multidisciplinary hospital. H. Shiba made it one of the most sought-after and central places where patients from abroad address patients who wish to undergo examination and comprehensive treatment in Israel.
- Medical center "Assuta". Leading professor-oncologists of Israel work in the private oncological center "Assuta". Already for several decades, the newest methods of diagnosis and treatment of various types of cancer are used. Chemotherapy in the Assuta hospital is carried out using the most modern medications and treatment protocols. All patients are provided with the most comfortable treatment conditions, as well as psychological support. Specialists of the chemotherapy department attach great importance to the effectiveness and compliance with the protocol of treatment.
- Clinic of the Institute of Oncology (Cancer Institute Hospital of JFCR) is a modern medical center created for the treatment of cancer. The clinic was established in 1934 by the Japanese Cancer Research Foundation (JFCR) and became Japan's first medical institution specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Today, together with the Oncology Research Institute, the Clinic is the leading oncological center of the country.
- Clinic E-Vives (Clinic Eaux-Vives) the center is known for its successes throughout the world. In this medical institution, experts of the highest class work. Doctors are invited to work not only with local citizenship. But also colleagues from the best European clinics. Another plus is the constant renewal of equipment, technologies, pharmacological preparations. The best equipment that can help patients is procured for any money and urgently.
Specialization of the center
- Cancer of the breast, uterus, ovaries;
- Cancer of the rectum and large intestine;
- Cancer of the lungs, trachea and esophagus;
- Sarkom of different locations;
- Different types of leukemia and lymphogranulomatosis;
- Tumors of the skin (including melanoma);
- Rare forms of malignant neoplasms.
- Clinic St. Irmingard This rehabilitation clinic provides patients with radiotherapy, chemotherapy, oncology surgery, and palliative care, mainly with diseases in the field of gynecology (ovarian cancer, mammacarcinoma, uterine cancer, Cancer of the vulva, cervical cancer, sarcoma), as well as with tumors in the gastrointestinal tract and diseases of the hematological system.
- The Anderson Cancer Center of the University of Texas, one of the world's most famous and largest specialized centers in this field of medicine, is both a clinical base and a research center of the University of Texas. Repeatedly recognized as the best clinic in the US in the field of cancer treatment. Patients from all over the world are treated for treatment with cancer of varying degrees and with different tumor localizations. Specialists of the Anderson Cancer Center of Texas University use the most modern methods of cancer diagnosis and treatment - chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy. The treatment of cancer is complex, including all new and little-known methods of treatment.