Very often a doctor of this specialty assigned the status of a "male" doctor. In fact, urological diseases are problems of the genitourinary system not only of men, but also of women.
The urologist treats a number of diseases: a bladder, ureters, urethra, adrenal glands, kidneys, prostate (in men), and external genitalia.
This area of medicine is very extensive and combines a number of adjacent profiles. Urological diseases include: prostatitis, adenoma, urolithiasis, impotence, cystitis, varicocele, hydrocele, epidimitis, urethritis and others ..
Treatment of urological diseases in children
Children's urology in modern medicine is the section that is responsible for the treatment of genitourinary diseases in children. All the processes that are characteristic of the child's organism are distinguished by certain anatomical and physiological features and regularities of the course. In addition, it has already been proven that many surgical interventions, in which congenital malformations and developmental anomalies are corrected, are best performed in childhood. After all, most of the genitourinary diseases that occur in adult patients are observed in children. However, there are those ailments that are manifested exclusively in children. For example, bedwetting is a disease that is unique to children.
The most common children's urological diseases include: acute balanoposthitis, dropsy, hypospadias and epispadias, bladder exstrophy and others.
Treatment of urologic diseases abroad
Specialized urological center Munich-Planegg, Germany - the largest specialized urological clinic. Leading doctors of the clinic have vast experience and are the largest urologists not only in Germany, but also throughout Europe.
The specialists of the clinic follow the innovations in world urology and are among the first in the world to introduce them into practice. This allows you to get excellent results of treatment, even for such complex diseases as malignant diseases of the prostate, bladder, kidney.
Specialization of urological center Munich-Planegg:
- Diagnosis of all types of urological diseases using modern diagnostic methods (PCA3 molecular test for determining prostate cancer, 3-dimensional (3D) ultrasound of the prostate, photodynamic diagnosis of early bladder neoplasms),
- surgical treatment of benign prostate diseases using minimally invasive endoscopic technologies;
- surgical treatment of malignant oncological diseases of the kidneys and adrenal glands, bladder, prostate;
- treatment of urolithiasis (using the technology of contact and remote crushing of stones in the bladder, as well as endoscopic removal of stones),
- reconstructive-plastic surgery: operative treatment of congenital pathologies, mainly in children; Operations for the injuries and injuries of the urogenital organs in adults;
- diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence in women (correction of urinary bladder omission operatively) and in men (after removal of the prostate),
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases,
- treatment of various disorders of potency in men,
- Children's urology.
In the clinic, laser operations on the prostate are performed using the device "Greenlight laser". This highly effective minimally invasive technology has proven itself in benign prostate tumors. The main advantage of the technique is the minimization of the time of the operation, the almost complete absence of bleeding, the possibility of using gentle anesthesia.
Men's Health Clinic "Five continents", China is the first specialized high-level institution in China engaged in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of male diseases. Located in the city of Urumqi.
The clinic "Five continents" has the most modern medical diagnostic equipment that meets the highest international standards. The clinic is staffed by experienced and professional specialists specializing in the treatment of male diseases. The clinic cooperates with domestic and foreign research organizations dealing with problems of men's health.
The clinic continuously improves the level of medical services, for which it regularly exchanges experiences with leading international experts andrologists, is a regular participant in major international conferences dedicated to the topic of men's health.
Diagnostic center of the clinic has the necessary potential for revealing diseases at the earliest stages: the latest ultrasound equipment, the system of male sexual function diagnostics, the sex hormone screening system, the automatic urine analyzer, the automatic color analyzer of spermatozoa